- Save up to 60% on flexible rates at Be Live Hotels
- Book hotels in Canaries, Majorca, Algarve, Morocco & more
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Santa Marta weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Colombia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 8686 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Colombia
The May weather guide for Santa Marta, Colombia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Santa Marta in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Santa Marta in May with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Santa Marta in May?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Santa Marta in May - that's 48% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Santa Marta in May?
The average sea temperature around Santa Marta in May is 28°C.
Does it rain in Santa Marta in May?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Santa Marta in May and the average monthly rainfall is 86mm.
Santa Marta sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Santa Marta in May 2021. Select a month to view Santa Marta sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||05:38||18:10|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||05:34||18:13|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||05:33||18:17|
- Save £50 when you spend at least £399
- Book flexible flights, hotels & flight+hotel (holiday) bookings
- Plan for travel the UK, Europe & around the world
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Colombia in May for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Colombia in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.