- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Zangjiajie weather in September 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for China with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 108108 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The September weather guide for Zangjiajie, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for China
How hot is it in Zangjiajie in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Zangjiajie in September with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Zangjiajie in September?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Zangjiajie in September - that's 40% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Zangjiajie in September?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Zangjiajie in September and the average monthly rainfall is 108mm.
Zangjiajie sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Zangjiajie in September 2020. Select a month to view Zangjiajie sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:16||19:00|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:23||18:43|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:31||18:25|
- Check out the latest low fares on flights worldwide
- Explore cheap flights by destination or airline
- Filter deals by departure airport, month & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where is hot in China in September for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.