- Save on worldwide flights in the Qatar Airways sale
- Fly to Doha, Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, Bali & more
- Depart from Heathrow, Gatwick, Manchester & more
Yuanyang weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for China with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 5252 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The November weather guide for Yuanyang, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for China
How hot is it in Yuanyang in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Yuanyang in November, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Yuanyang in November?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Yuanyang in November - that's 40% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Yuanyang in November?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Yuanyang in November and the average monthly rainfall is 52mm.
Yuanyang sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Yuanyang in November 2020. Select a month to view Yuanyang sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||07:14||18:30|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||07:22||18:24|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||07:33||18:22|
- Explore the best prices available from Emirates
- Latest low fares for business & economy class flights
- Book flights to Dubai, UAE & destinations worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where is hot in China in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.