- Browse latest special offers on hotel stays in 2020/2021
- Book hotels in the Middle East, Asia & Indian Ocean
- Includes discounts, room upgrades & late check outs
Yichang weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for China with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 122122 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for China
The September weather guide for Yichang, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Yichang in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Yichang in September with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Yichang in September?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Yichang in September - that's 39% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Yichang in September?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Yichang in September and the average monthly rainfall is 122mm.
Yichang sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Yichang in September 2021. Select a month to view Yichang sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||06:11||18:58|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||06:19||18:41|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||06:28||18:22|
- Save on last minute on holidays with Travelsphere
- Book tours to Africa, Asia, Europe, America & Oceania
- Check out holidays departing in the next few months
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where is hot in China in September for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.