- Browse latest special offers on hotel stays in 2021/2022
- Book hotels in Middle East, Asia & Indian Ocean
- Includes discounts, room upgrades & late check outs
Yichang weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9999 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for China
The April weather guide for Yichang, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Yichang in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Yichang in April, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Yichang in April?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Yichang in April - that's 33% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Yichang in April?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Yichang in April and the average monthly rainfall is 99mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Yichang sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Yichang in April 2022. Select a month to view Yichang sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:24||18:54|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:08||19:03|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||05:52||19:12|
- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.