- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Wuhan weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for China with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 210210 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The June weather guide for Wuhan, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for China
How hot is it in Wuhan in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Wuhan in June with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Wuhan in June?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Wuhan in June - that's 45% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Wuhan in June?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Wuhan in June and the average monthly rainfall is 210mm.
Wuhan sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Wuhan in June 2021. Select a month to view Wuhan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||05:21||19:21|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||05:20||19:27|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||05:24||19:29|
- Browse latest special offers on hotel stays in 2020/2021
- Book hotels in the Middle East, Asia & Indian Ocean
- Includes discounts, room upgrades & late check outs
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where is hot in China in June for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.