- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Urumqi weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- -8-8°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- -18-18°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 77 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
Recommended for China
The January weather guide for Urumqi, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Urumqi in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -8°C in Urumqi in January, falling to -18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Urumqi in January?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Urumqi in January - that's 53% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Urumqi in January?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Urumqi in January and the average monthly rainfall is 7mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Urumqi sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Urumqi in January 2022. Select a month to view Urumqi sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||09:44||18:43|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||09:40||18:59|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||09:28||19:19|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.