- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from regional airports across the UK
- Book flights to Asia, Africa, Europe & Americas
Sanjiang weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5151 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for China
The January weather guide for Sanjiang, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Sanjiang in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 11°C in Sanjiang in January, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sanjiang in January?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sanjiang in January - that's 21% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Sanjiang in January?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Sanjiang in January and the average monthly rainfall is 51mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Sanjiang sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Sanjiang in January 2022. Select a month to view Sanjiang sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||07:28||18:02|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||07:30||18:13|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||07:26||18:24|
- Save on flights & holidays worldwide in the BA sale
- Book holidays to Europe, Dubai & Canada
- Plus flights & holidays to the USA, Caribbean & beyond
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.