- Save on flights worldwide with Qatar Airways sale offers
- Book economy from £430 & premium from £1,964
- Join Privilege Club & earn Qmiles points
Qingdao weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 99°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2222 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 55°C sea temperature
Recommended for China
The March weather guide for Qingdao, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Qingdao in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 9°C in Qingdao in March, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Qingdao in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Qingdao in March - that's 59% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Qingdao in March?
The average sea temperature around Qingdao in March is 5°C.
Does it rain in Qingdao in March?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Qingdao in March and the average monthly rainfall is 22mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Qingdao sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Qingdao in March 2022. Select a month to view Qingdao sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:29||17:53|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:09||18:06|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||05:47||18:19|
- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.