- Browse top deals on Millennium Hotels in China
- Book hotel stays in China, Hong Kong & Taiwan
- Including online discounts, flexible rates & sale offers
Pingyao weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- -2-2°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1414 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for China
The November weather guide for Pingyao, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Pingyao in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in Pingyao in November, falling to -2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pingyao in November?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pingyao in November - that's 59% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Pingyao in November?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Pingyao in November and the average monthly rainfall is 14mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Pingyao sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Pingyao in November 2021. Select a month to view Pingyao sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||06:56||17:34|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||07:10||17:21|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||07:25||17:14|
- Save £70 per person on all tours over £3,000
- Offer cannot be combined with other promotional offers
- Travel before 31st December 2022 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.