- Save up to 15% on ski holidays in winter 2021/2022
- Book early for the best deals on winter sun & ski
- Travel between 21st Nov 2021 & 22nd Apr 2022 (inclusive)
Pingyao weather in August 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 108108 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for China
The August weather guide for Pingyao, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Pingyao in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Pingyao in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pingyao in August?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pingyao in August - that's 55% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Pingyao in August?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Pingyao in August and the average monthly rainfall is 108mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Pingyao sunrise & sunset times for August 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Pingyao in August 2022. Select a month to view Pingyao sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st August 2022||05:36||19:39|
|Tuesday, 16th August 2022||05:48||19:22|
|Wednesday, 31st August 2022||06:01||19:02|
- Save on holidays to Asia, Africa & South America in 2021/2022
- Book escorted tours to China, India, South Africa & more
- Enjoy the Great Wall of China, Taj Mahal or african safari
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.