- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Pingyao weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2525 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for China
The April weather guide for Pingyao, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Pingyao in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Pingyao in April, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pingyao in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pingyao in April - that's 56% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Pingyao in April?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Pingyao in April and the average monthly rainfall is 25mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Pingyao sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Pingyao in April 2022. Select a month to view Pingyao sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:18||18:53|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||05:58||19:06|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||05:38||19:19|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.