- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from regional airports across the UK
- Book flights to Asia, Africa, Europe & Americas
Ordos weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4949 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for China
The September weather guide for Ordos, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ordos in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Ordos in September, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ordos in September?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ordos in September - that's 64% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Ordos in September?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Ordos in September and the average monthly rainfall is 49mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Ordos sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Ordos in September 2021. Select a month to view Ordos sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||06:09||19:12|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||06:22||18:50|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||06:36||18:25|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.