- Explore top promotional offers on flights with AirAsia
- Offers include last minute deals & discount bundles
- Plus duty-free and merchandise offers
Ordos weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 66°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- -6-6°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1010 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for China
The March weather guide for Ordos, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Ordos in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 6°C in Ordos in March, falling to -6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ordos in March?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ordos in March - that's 68% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Ordos in March?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Ordos in March and the average monthly rainfall is 10mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Ordos sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Ordos in March 2022. Select a month to view Ordos sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||07:15||18:33|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:51||18:48|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:27||19:03|
- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in China
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.