- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Ordos weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for China with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- -1-1°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- -13-13°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for China
The February weather guide for Ordos, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Ordos in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -1°C in Ordos in February, falling to -13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ordos in February?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ordos in February - that's 70% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Ordos in February?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Ordos in February and the average monthly rainfall is 4mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Ordos sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Ordos in February 2022. Select a month to view Ordos sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||07:49||18:00|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||07:35||18:16|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||07:16||18:31|
- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.