- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Nanning weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 101101 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for China
The April weather guide for Nanning, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nanning in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Nanning in April with low heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nanning in April?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nanning in April - that's 26% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Nanning in April?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Nanning in April and the average monthly rainfall is 101mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Nanning sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Nanning in April 2022. Select a month to view Nanning sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:40||19:02|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:27||19:07|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:15||19:13|
- Save on UK travel with KAYAK's deals of the day
- Find deals for destinations around the world
- Filter by travel deal type, budget & month
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.