- Browse top offers on solo holidays & singles escorted tours
- Filter offers by travel style, destination, dates & price
- Styles include walking holidays, cruises, city breaks & tours
Nanking weather in June 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 156156 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for China
The June weather guide for Nanking, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nanking in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Nanking in June with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nanking in June?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nanking in June - that's 44% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Nanking in June?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Nanking in June and the average monthly rainfall is 156mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Nanking sunrise & sunset times for June 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Nanking in June 2022. Select a month to view Nanking sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st June 2022||05:00||19:06|
|Wednesday, 15th June 2022||04:58||19:12|
|Thursday, 30th June 2022||05:02||19:15|
- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.