- Browse top offers on solo holidays & singles escorted tours
- Filter offers by travel style, destination, dates & price
- Styles include walking holidays, cruises, city breaks & tours
Nanking weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 00°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2727 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for China
The December weather guide for Nanking, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Nanking in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in Nanking in December, falling to -0°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nanking in December?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nanking in December - that's 51% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Nanking in December?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Nanking in December and the average monthly rainfall is 27mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Nanking sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Nanking in December 2021. Select a month to view Nanking sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||06:47||17:00|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||06:59||17:02|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||07:05||17:11|
- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.