- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Nanchang weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 152152 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for China
The March weather guide for Nanchang, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Nanchang in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Nanchang in March, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nanchang in March?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nanchang in March - that's 27% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Nanchang in March?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Nanchang in March and the average monthly rainfall is 152mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Nanchang sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Nanchang in March 2022. Select a month to view Nanchang sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:42||18:16|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:25||18:25|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:08||18:34|
- Save on holidays to Asia, Africa & South America in 2021/2022
- Book escorted tours to China, India, South Africa & more
- Enjoy the Great Wall of China, Taj Mahal or african safari
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.