- Save on flights to Asia & Pacific with Singapore Airlines
- Fly to over 30 destinations from Heathrow & Manchester
- Including Singapore, Australia, Bali & New Zealand
Minfeng weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 11°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- -15-15°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
Recommended for China
The January weather guide for Minfeng, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Minfeng in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 1°C in Minfeng in January, falling to -15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Minfeng in January?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Minfeng in January - that's 59% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Minfeng in January?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Minfeng in January and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Minfeng sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Minfeng in January 2022. Select a month to view Minfeng sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||09:43||19:23|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||09:41||19:37|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||09:33||19:53|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.