- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Minfeng weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 22°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- -13-13°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
Recommended for China
The December weather guide for Minfeng, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Minfeng in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 2°C in Minfeng in December, falling to -13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Minfeng in December?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Minfeng in December - that's 62% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Minfeng in December?
There are usually no days with some rain in Minfeng in December and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Minfeng sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Minfeng in December 2021. Select a month to view Minfeng sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||09:24||19:12|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||09:36||19:14|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||09:42||19:22|
- Save up to 15% on ski holidays in winter 2021/2022
- Book early for the best deals on winter sun & ski
- Travel between 21st Nov 2021 & 22nd Apr 2022 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.