- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Manzhouli weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 108108 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for China
The July weather guide for Manzhouli, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Manzhouli in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Manzhouli in July with low heat and humidity, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Manzhouli in July?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Manzhouli in July - that's 56% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Manzhouli in July?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Manzhouli in July and the average monthly rainfall is 108mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Manzhouli sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Manzhouli in July 2022. Select a month to view Manzhouli sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||04:07||20:21|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||04:20||20:12|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||04:39||19:53|
- Save up to 8% on holidays to China
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.