- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Manzhouli weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- -14-14°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- -29-29°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
Recommended for China
The February weather guide for Manzhouli, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Manzhouli in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -14°C in Manzhouli in February, falling to -29°C at night.
How sunny is it in Manzhouli in February?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Manzhouli in February - that's 72% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Manzhouli in February?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Manzhouli in February and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Manzhouli sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Manzhouli in February 2022. Select a month to view Manzhouli sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||07:43||17:05|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||07:22||17:27|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||06:56||17:51|
- Save on last minute on holidays with Travelsphere
- Book tours to Africa, Asia, Europe, America & Oceania
- Check out holidays departing in the next few months
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.