- Save 50% on your 2nd room with Marriot
- Destinations include Europe, Middle East & Africa
- 2nd room occupied by children aged 16 and under
Manzhouli weather in August 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7575 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for China
The August weather guide for Manzhouli, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Manzhouli in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Manzhouli in August, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Manzhouli in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Manzhouli in August - that's 59% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Manzhouli in August?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Manzhouli in August and the average monthly rainfall is 75mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Manzhouli sunrise & sunset times for August 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Manzhouli in August 2022. Select a month to view Manzhouli sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st August 2022||04:40||19:52|
|Tuesday, 16th August 2022||05:02||19:26|
|Wednesday, 31st August 2022||05:24||18:57|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.