- Pay just £49 flexi-deposits per person on tours in 2021
- Book escorted tours online with Titan Travel
- Holidays to the America, Europe, Africa, Asia & more
Manzhouli weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 99°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- -6-6°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1111 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for China
The April weather guide for Manzhouli, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Manzhouli in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 9°C in Manzhouli in April, falling to -6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Manzhouli in April?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Manzhouli in April - that's 62% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Manzhouli in April?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Manzhouli in April and the average monthly rainfall is 11mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Manzhouli sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Manzhouli in April 2021. Select a month to view Manzhouli sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||05:48||18:42|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||05:19||19:03|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||04:50||19:26|
- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.