- Save up to 20% when you stay for 5 nights or more
- Select 'long stay flexible' rate option
- Enjoy free wifi, movies, XL beds & more
Luoyang weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2727 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for China
The November weather guide for Luoyang, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Luoyang in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Luoyang in November, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Luoyang in November?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Luoyang in November - that's 49% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Luoyang in November?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Luoyang in November and the average monthly rainfall is 27mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Luoyang sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Luoyang in November 2021. Select a month to view Luoyang sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||06:50||17:37|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||07:04||17:25|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||07:18||17:20|
- Book flights worldwide in 2021/2022 with Virgin Atlantic
- Receive up to £500,000 COVID cover for free
- Travel before 30th April 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.