- Save on flights worldwide with Qatar Airways sale offers
- Book economy from £430 & premium from £1,964
- Join Privilege Club & earn Qmiles points
Luoyang weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2525 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for China
The March weather guide for Luoyang, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Luoyang in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Luoyang in March, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Luoyang in March?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Luoyang in March - that's 46% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Luoyang in March?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Luoyang in March and the average monthly rainfall is 25mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Luoyang sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Luoyang in March 2022. Select a month to view Luoyang sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||07:00||18:26|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:40||18:38|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:19||18:50|
- Save on flights & holidays worldwide in the BA sale
- Book holidays to Europe from £199 per person
- Plus flights & holidays to the USA, Caribbean & beyond
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.