- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Luoyang weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4646 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for China
The April weather guide for Luoyang, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Luoyang in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Luoyang in April, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Luoyang in April?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Luoyang in April - that's 48% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Luoyang in April?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Luoyang in April and the average monthly rainfall is 46mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Luoyang sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Luoyang in April 2022. Select a month to view Luoyang sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:18||18:51|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||05:59||19:02|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||05:42||19:14|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.