- Save up to 15% on ski holidays in winter 2021/2022
- Book early for the best deals on winter sun & ski
- Travel between 21st Nov 2021 & 22nd Apr 2022 (inclusive)
Lunan weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1919 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for China
The March weather guide for Lunan, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lunan in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Lunan in March, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lunan in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lunan in March - that's 60% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lunan in March?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Lunan in March and the average monthly rainfall is 19mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lunan sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Lunan in March 2022. Select a month to view Lunan sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||07:30||19:09|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||07:15||19:16|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||07:00||19:23|
- Browse top deals on Millennium Hotels in China
- Book hotel stays in China, Hong Kong & Taiwan
- Including online discounts, flexible rates & sale offers
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.