- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Longsheng weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 99°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8080 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for China
The February weather guide for Longsheng, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Longsheng in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 9°C in Longsheng in February, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Longsheng in February?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Longsheng in February - that's 15% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Longsheng in February?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Longsheng in February and the average monthly rainfall is 80mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Longsheng sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Longsheng in February 2022. Select a month to view Longsheng sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||07:24||18:23|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||07:16||18:32|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||07:05||18:41|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.