- Browse latest special offers on hotel stays in 2021/2022
- Book hotels in Middle East, Asia & Indian Ocean
- Includes discounts, room upgrades & late check outs
Lijiang weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2828 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for China
The March weather guide for Lijiang, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Lijiang in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Lijiang in March, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lijiang in March?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lijiang in March - that's 65% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lijiang in March?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Lijiang in March and the average monthly rainfall is 28mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lijiang sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Lijiang in March 2022. Select a month to view Lijiang sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||07:43||19:20|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||07:28||19:28|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||07:11||19:36|
- Save £50 per person on holidays to China
- Visit the Great Wall, Warriers in Xian, Shanghai & more
- Discount cannot be combined with other offers
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.