- Book fully flexible hotels in Europe, Asia & USA
- Cancel up to 24 hours before arrival for 2020 stays
- Download CitizenM App for check-in/out & in-room controls
Lijiang weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 2424 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 196196 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for China
The August weather guide for Lijiang, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lijiang in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Lijiang in August, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lijiang in August?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lijiang in August - that's 38% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lijiang in August?
There are usually 24 days with some rain in Lijiang in August and the average monthly rainfall is 196mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lijiang sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Lijiang in August 2021. Select a month to view Lijiang sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:44||20:07|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:51||19:55|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:58||19:40|
- Check out latest sale offers on tours in 2022
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter offers by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.