- Save EXTRA 10% on 18-29 trips worldwide
- Book online at least 9 months in advance to get discount
- Excludes Tailor-made, Asia passes, short breaks & 3rd parties
Lijiang weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3535 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for China
The April weather guide for Lijiang, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lijiang in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Lijiang in April, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lijiang in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lijiang in April - that's 57% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lijiang in April?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Lijiang in April and the average monthly rainfall is 35mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lijiang sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Lijiang in April 2021. Select a month to view Lijiang sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||07:10||19:36|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||06:55||19:43|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||06:42||19:51|
- Check out top deals on tours worldwide in 2021
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter deals by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.