- Check out latest sale offers on tours in 2022
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter offers by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Lanzhou weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 44°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- -8-8°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for China
The February weather guide for Lanzhou, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Lanzhou in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 4°C in Lanzhou in February, falling to -8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lanzhou in February?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lanzhou in February - that's 62% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Lanzhou in February?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Lanzhou in February and the average monthly rainfall is 3mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lanzhou sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Lanzhou in February 2022. Select a month to view Lanzhou sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||08:06||18:31|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||07:54||18:45|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||07:37||18:58|
- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.