- Save up to 35% on long stays at Anantara Hotels
- Plus extra 10% off for DISCOVERY members
- Book hotels in Europe, Asia, Africa & Middle East
Lanzhou weather in August 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 8383 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for China
The August weather guide for Lanzhou, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lanzhou in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Lanzhou in August with low heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lanzhou in August?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lanzhou in August - that's 58% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lanzhou in August?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Lanzhou in August and the average monthly rainfall is 83mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lanzhou sunrise & sunset times for August 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Lanzhou in August 2022. Select a month to view Lanzhou sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st August 2022||06:12||20:10|
|Tuesday, 16th August 2022||06:23||19:54|
|Wednesday, 31st August 2022||06:35||19:34|
- Book fully flexible hotels in Europe, Asia & USA
- Cancel up to 24 hours before arrival for 2020 stays
- Download CitizenM App for check-in/out & in-room controls
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.