- Save up to 35% on long stays at Anantara Hotels
- Plus extra 10% off for DISCOVERY members
- Book hotels in Europe, Asia, Africa & Middle East
Kuqa weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for China
The October weather guide for Kuqa, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kuqa in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Kuqa in October, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kuqa in October?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kuqa in October - that's 70% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Kuqa in October?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Kuqa in October and the average monthly rainfall is 3mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kuqa sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kuqa in October 2021. Select a month to view Kuqa sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||08:25||20:10|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||08:41||19:46|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||08:59||19:24|
- Check out latest sale offers on tours in 2022
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter offers by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.