- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Kuqa weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 1616 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for China
The June weather guide for Kuqa, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kuqa in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Kuqa in June with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kuqa in June?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kuqa in June - that's 63% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kuqa in June?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Kuqa in June and the average monthly rainfall is 16mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kuqa sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kuqa in June 2021. Select a month to view Kuqa sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||06:56||21:56|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||06:53||22:04|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||06:57||22:07|
- Save £70 per person on all tours over £3,000
- Offer cannot be combined with other promotional offers
- Travel before 31st December 2022 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.