- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Kuqa weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- -2-2°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- -13-13°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
Recommended for China
The January weather guide for Kuqa, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Kuqa in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -2°C in Kuqa in January, falling to -13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kuqa in January?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kuqa in January - that's 56% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Kuqa in January?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Kuqa in January and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kuqa sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kuqa in January 2022. Select a month to view Kuqa sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||09:55||19:08|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||09:53||19:23|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||09:42||19:42|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.