- Pay just £49 flexi-deposits per person on tours in 2021
- Book escorted tours online with Titan Travel
- Holidays to the America, Europe, Africa, Asia & more
Kuqa weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 1212 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for China
The August weather guide for Kuqa, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kuqa in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Kuqa in August with high heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kuqa in August?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kuqa in August - that's 69% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kuqa in August?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Kuqa in August and the average monthly rainfall is 12mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kuqa sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kuqa in August 2021. Select a month to view Kuqa sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||07:22||21:46|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||07:37||21:27|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||07:53||21:03|
- Save on flights worldwide with Qatar Airways sale offers
- Book economy from £430 & premium from £1,964
- Join Privilege Club & earn Qmiles points
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.