- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Kashi weather in September 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 1010 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for China
The September weather guide for Kashi, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kashi in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Kashi in September with low heat and humidity, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kashi in September?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kashi in September - that's 69% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Kashi in September?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Kashi in September and the average monthly rainfall is 10mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kashi sunrise & sunset times for September 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kashi in September 2022. Select a month to view Kashi sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st September 2022||08:24||21:28|
|Thursday, 15th September 2022||08:37||21:05|
|Friday, 30th September 2022||08:51||20:41|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.