- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Kashi weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for China with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 1111 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The June weather guide for Kashi, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for China
How hot is it in Kashi in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Kashi in June with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kashi in June?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kashi in June - that's 67% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kashi in June?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Kashi in June and the average monthly rainfall is 11mm.
Kashi sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kashi in June 2021. Select a month to view Kashi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||07:31||22:17|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||07:28||22:25|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||07:32||22:27|
- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from regional airports acorss the UK
- Book flights the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Europe & the Americas
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where is hot in China in June for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.