- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Kashi weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 44°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- -6-6°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 55 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for China
The February weather guide for Kashi, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Kashi in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 4°C in Kashi in February, falling to -6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kashi in February?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kashi in February - that's 49% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Kashi in February?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Kashi in February and the average monthly rainfall is 5mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kashi sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kashi in February 2022. Select a month to view Kashi sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||10:04||20:16|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||09:50||20:31|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||09:31||20:47|
- Save £70 per person on all tours over £3,000
- Offer cannot be combined with other promotional offers
- Travel before 31st December 2022 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.