- Save up to 8% on holidays to China
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Kashi weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 1616 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for China
The August weather guide for Kashi, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kashi in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Kashi in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kashi in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kashi in August - that's 67% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kashi in August?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Kashi in August and the average monthly rainfall is 16mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kashi sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kashi in August 2021. Select a month to view Kashi sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||07:56||22:09|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||08:09||21:51|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||08:23||21:29|
- Browse top deals on Millennium Hotels in China
- Book hotel stays in China, Hong Kong & Taiwan
- Including online discounts, flexible rates & sale offers
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.