- Book stays at CitizenM hotels across Europe & beyond
- Hotels in Glasgow, London, New York, Paris & more
- Free wifi, movies & XL beds come as standard
Kaili weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for China with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5050 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The March weather guide for Kaili, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for China
How warm is it in Kaili in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Kaili in March, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kaili in March?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kaili in March - that's 21% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kaili in March?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Kaili in March and the average monthly rainfall is 50mm.
Kaili sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kaili in March 2021. Select a month to view Kaili sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||07:12||18:49|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:57||18:57|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||06:40||19:05|
- Save on flights to Asia & Pacific with Singapore Airlines
- Fly to over 30 destinations from Heathrow & Manchester
- Including Singapore, Australia, Bali & New Zealand
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where is hot in China in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.