- Explore top promotional offers on flights with AirAsia
- Offers include last minute deals & discount bundles
- Plus duty-free and merchandise offers
Kaili weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3434 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for China
The February weather guide for Kaili, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Kaili in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in Kaili in February, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kaili in February?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kaili in February - that's 14% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kaili in February?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Kaili in February and the average monthly rainfall is 34mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kaili sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kaili in February 2022. Select a month to view Kaili sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||07:33||18:30|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||07:25||18:40|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||07:13||18:49|
- Browse latest special offers from Niccolo Hotels
- Book hotels with discounted rates in Hong Kong, China
- Receive additional discounts & benefits
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.