- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Kaili weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2626 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for China
The December weather guide for Kaili, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Kaili in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 11°C in Kaili in December, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kaili in December?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kaili in December - that's 21% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kaili in December?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Kaili in December and the average monthly rainfall is 26mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kaili sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kaili in December 2021. Select a month to view Kaili sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||07:19||17:55|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||07:29||17:58|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||07:36||18:06|
- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.