- Save on last minute on holidays with Travelsphere
- Book tours to Africa, Asia, Europe, America & Oceania
- Check out holidays departing in the next few months
Kaifeng weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 7171 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for China
The September weather guide for Kaifeng, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kaifeng in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Kaifeng in September with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kaifeng in September?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kaifeng in September - that's 49% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kaifeng in September?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Kaifeng in September and the average monthly rainfall is 71mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kaifeng sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kaifeng in September 2021. Select a month to view Kaifeng sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||05:55||18:50|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||06:06||18:30|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||06:16||18:08|
- Browse top deals on Millennium Hotels in China
- Book hotel stays in China, Hong Kong & Taiwan
- Including online discounts, flexible rates & sale offers
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.