- Save on flights worldwide with Qatar Airways sale offers
- Book economy from £430 & premium from £1,964
- Join Privilege Club & earn Qmiles points
Kaifeng weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 77°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- -3-3°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 88 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
Recommended for China
The December weather guide for Kaifeng, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Kaifeng in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 7°C in Kaifeng in December, falling to -3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kaifeng in December?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kaifeng in December - that's 53% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Kaifeng in December?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Kaifeng in December and the average monthly rainfall is 8mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kaifeng sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kaifeng in December 2021. Select a month to view Kaifeng sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||07:12||17:12|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||07:23||17:13|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||07:30||17:22|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.