- Book fully flexible hotels in Europe, Asia & USA
- Cancel up to 24 hours before arrival for 2020 stays
- Download CitizenM App for check-in/out & in-room controls
Jiuzhaigou weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6060 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for China
The October weather guide for Jiuzhaigou, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Jiuzhaigou in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in Jiuzhaigou in October, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jiuzhaigou in October?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jiuzhaigou in October - that's 37% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Jiuzhaigou in October?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Jiuzhaigou in October and the average monthly rainfall is 60mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Jiuzhaigou sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Jiuzhaigou in October 2021. Select a month to view Jiuzhaigou sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||06:57||18:48|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||07:08||18:29|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||07:20||18:12|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.