- Save on flights to Asia & Pacific with Singapore Airlines
- Fly to over 30 destinations from Heathrow & Manchester
- Including Singapore, Australia, Bali & New Zealand
Jiuzhaigou weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 33°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- -10-10°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for China
The January weather guide for Jiuzhaigou, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Jiuzhaigou in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 3°C in Jiuzhaigou in January, falling to -10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jiuzhaigou in January?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jiuzhaigou in January - that's 46% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Jiuzhaigou in January?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Jiuzhaigou in January and the average monthly rainfall is 4mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Jiuzhaigou sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Jiuzhaigou in January 2022. Select a month to view Jiuzhaigou sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||08:07||18:06|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||08:06||18:19|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||08:00||18:34|
- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.